ROTOMACHINERY GROUP - Rotational Molding Machines
Over 50 years of experience and technological evolution in designing, constructing and installing the most advanced rotational molding machines on the global market. Over 1,000 systems operating in more than 50 countries on 5 continents, for application in multiple sectors. Two production centers in Europe and North America combining assembly, research, testing, and support services. A collaborative corporate culture centred around our customers and defining their specific production needs.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO MOLDERS?
– Rotational molding machines with independent carts, with fixed arms, shuttle rotomolders with 2,3 and 4 carriages, rocking ovens (Rock & Roll), laboratory machine and complete lines for PVC plastisol and elastomers molding;
– Machine accessories: additional arms for work platforms, systems for process automation/interconnection;
– Material management: mixers and powder dosing systems;
– Solutions for product finishing;
– Complete turnkey systems.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR MACHINES
– We know what to do thanks to 50 years of experience in the design and construction of technologically advanced machines;
– We are completely dedicated and committed to building of the best rotational molding machines;
– We only offer high quality machines, ovens and systems made to speed up production and reduce energy consumption;
– We have the most complete rotomolding line of systems on the market;
– Our rotomolding machines are available in numerous sizes and configurations for every need;
– Two production sites (Italy and Canada) for greater versatility;
– Significant commitment of resources for customer service and spare parts warehouses;
– Our customers are committed to being competitive and successful, and we want to be part of their strategy.