Rotational Molding Line PRM 900 BOX
Complete line for molding large series of small items in soft PVC/PLASTISOL or elastomers, consisting of an oven for shaping the pieces, cooling tank, mixer, dosing device for loading the material and work station.
– Box configuration with oven, arm, roller conveyor and work station;
– Max. moldable spherical diameter 900 mm.;
– Automatic cooking cycle with independent adjustment of primary and secondary rotation, for perfect distribution of the material;
– Great ease of use, reliability and high productivity;
– Gas, diesel burner or electric ;
– Single straight arm with mold holding plates that connect and release quickly;
– Gear transmission;
– Roller conveyor to quickly transport the mold plates to and from the oven;
– Cooling in stainless steel tank with support for immersion of mold plates;
– Timer for cooling phase.
– Rapid turbo-mixer for cold vacuum PVC/PLASTISOL preparation;
– Capacity from 160 l. to 600 l.;
– Vacuum pump;
– Perfect dispersion of pigments and other components.
Dosing Device Features
– Pneumatic volumetric dosing device for PVC/PLASTISOL with multiple weights (up to 15 adjustments);
– Two ranges for dispensing from 5-100 g. or from 30-600 g.;
– Ergonomic tool for dispensing directly into the mold.
– Pneumatic tilting work table to facilitate the extraction of difficult pieces;
– Pneumatic rocker screw wrenches and support springs for opening/closing the mold plates;
– Set of tools for deburring pieces;
– Quick piece packing system.
Rotational molding machines using PVC/Plastisol for large production batches of small items, with differing degrees of hardness, such as dolls, toys, medical supplies, etc..
The same solution can be used to produce inflatable sports balls. The oven houses a straight arm onto which two sets of rotational molds of varying quantities are attached. At the end of the heating phase, the molds are immersed in water to cool and the parts demolding. The production cycle is very fast and fully automated, and the machine is capable of producing hundreds of rotational parts per hour. At predetermined intervals, the set of molds containing heated products ready for cooling is manually extracted, while the set loaded with raw material is inserted.
The molds are automatically attached to the straight arm, which restart the rotations to finish heating the set of molds already present in the oven. To speed up production, the cavities of the mold set are filled using a dispenser, while the mixing of components and raw material coloring takes place in the rapid mixer. Our complete rotational molding line for balls includes the set of molds, inflation equipment, a painting machine, and packaging unit.