LRM Series for Rotomolding
Machine suitable for the production of small items equipped with all the latest generation tools and devices for cycle control.
State of the art for testing materials, processes, webinar, training operators and students.
– Shuttle type configuration with 1 cart;
– Max. moldable spherical diameter 500 mm. – 1,000 mm. – 1,500 mm.;
– Closed cooling area for installation in laboratories with external vapor extraction;
– Cooling with air humidifier;
– Stainless steel system for water collection;
– Gas burner or electrical system power supply;
– Dedicated system for evacuation of combustion fumes;
– Standard C-arm with 1, 2 or 3 air ways.
– Cooking and shaping of the product in the oven;
– 1 multipurpose station for cooling, item extraction and loading material.
– Straight arm;
– Real-time temperature monitoring system inside the mold;
– Adaptive function according to the detected temperatures;
– Industry 4.0 interface;
– Search for zero mold position;
– Remote control for remote assistance.
The most advanced laboratory rotational machine on the market. A genuine small-scale, shuttle-style rotational molding machine suitable for university research laboratories or for use in R&D divisions for producers of raw materials and manufacturers servicing the rotational molding industry.
A formidable tool for training researchers, it can also be used to develop new materials for rotomolding or to examine the effective use of recycled materials, as well as scaling the verification of mechanical and chemical properties for rotomolded products. Equipped with an oven and a multipurpose cooling and loading/unloading station, it is protected by a closed structure with windows for visual analysis.
It is supplied with a straight or offset mold holder arm , according to need, with one or more air vents. It is equipped with all the tools required to control the rotational molding process and monitor production and temperature data in real time.
Available for use with either a gas or electric supply it can be easily installed in university departments or research centers. It can also be used as a normal production machine for molding small technical articles or for prototypes. It uses the most advanced, industry 4.0 monitoring and interconnection (M2M) software for the input of recipes and output of useful research data.