EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION no. 679/2016, GDPR
In compliance with obligations deriving from both national (Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, Personal Data Protection Code) and European legislation (European General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments to them, this website respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe upon the rights of users.
Legal basis for data processing
The provision of data and, therefore, consent to the collection and processing of data is optional; the user can deny consent and can revoke consent already provided at any time (via email: [email protected]). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the website browsing experience may be compromised.
As of May 25, 2018 (date of the GDPR’s entry into effect), this site will process certain data in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purpose
As with all websites, this website also employs log files in which information collected following user visits is automatically stored. The collected information may include:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page via which the visitor entered (referral) and exited;
– country of origin;
– the number of clicks made.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes;
– – in an exclusively analytical and anonymous manner in order to check the proper functioning of the website. None of this information is connected to a natural person using the site and it cannot identify any natural person (as of May 25, 2018 this information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller);
– as a security measure (anti-spam filters, firewalls, and virus detection), the data automatically stored may also include personal data like IP addresses, which may be used to block attempts to hack the site or other users, or any other harmful or illegal activity, and is handled according to the laws governing data usage and storage. Such data is never used for user identification or profiling purposes, but merely for the protection of the website and its users (starting on May 2, 2018, such information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller);
– to communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as managing comments on the site.
Any data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of said service.
Information that users of the website make public through the services and tools rendered available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from all liability regarding any violation of laws. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
If the comments are managed via an external service, please refer to the service policies for further information (see the cookies section).
Data collected by the website during its operation is used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In all cases, data collected by the website is never shared with third parties, unless legitimately requested by the legal authorities and only in cases set forth by law. However, data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (e.g. comment management), or for security checks or site optimization.
Data may be collected on the website and, more precisely in the pages dedicated to quote estimations, data will be processed in the manner indicated in the following document for the purpose of providing services and/or replies to requests received. In the event that the negotiation is concluded positively and/or negatively, the data collected will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested feature from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, that is, until the browser is closed. No consent is required for these.
Functionality cookies used by the website are strictly necessary for the use of the website. In particular, they are connected to an express request for functionality by the user (such as the Login), for which no consent is required.
List of cookies on the website
name: “_ga” (Analytics)
name: “_gat_gtag_90903703-1” (Analytics)
name: “_gid” (Analytics)
This website does not use profiling cookies, we do not store information on your choices/preferences
– Google (Google Analytics cookies): Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that, via cookies (performance cookies), collects anonymous navigation data (truncated to the last octet), in order to examine the use of the site by users, compile reports on activities on the site and provide other information, including the number of visitors and the pages visited. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Data transmitted to Google is stored on Google’s servers in the United States.
On the basis of a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as the data processor, the latter undertakes to process data according to the requests of the Data Controller, provided through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on cookies used by Google Analytics can be found at Google Analytics Cookies Usage on Websites.
Users can selectively disable (opt-out) (opt-out) data collection by Google Analytics by installing theappropriate
components provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
Most of the videos on the site do not convey cookies when accessing the page, having set the option “advanced privacy (no cookie)” that ensures that YouTube does not store visitor information unless they voluntarily play the video.
cookie: test_cookie .doubleclick.net is not a permanent cookie, but is used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
For more information on how Google uses and processes data, it is recommended that you read the information on the pages set up by Google, on how Google uses data when using sites or partner apps.
The collection and use of the data obtained by means of plugins are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social media networks, to which you should refer for more detail.
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside of the European Union. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and Google Analytics. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions determined by the European Union and the General Data Protection Regulation, in particolare la decisione 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – information page of the Italian Guarantor here), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This website processes user data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out with the aid of IT and/or electronic transmission tools, using organizational procedures and methods that strictly relate to the aforementioned purposes. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous code.
In addition to the Data Controller, in certain cases other parties involved in the operation of the website may have access to stored personal data (administrative, sales, legal department, and system administrator personnel) or external individuals (such as third-party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 the User may, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object fully or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning their person for direct marketing or sales purposes or to carry out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning their person (right of access);
– be informed about the source of the personal data;
– receive comprehensible communication about it;
– obtain information regarding the reasons, methods, and purposes for the data processing;
– request that personal data be updated, rectified, completed, erased, anonymized, or restricted in the event that data has been processed unlawfully, including cases in which data is no longer necessary to pursue the purposes for which it was originally collected;
– where data is processed based on consent, receive any data provided to the controller, in a structured and machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device, at only the cost of the necessary format;
– exercise the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests the rights of the Data Subjects will be guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not covered by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose processing, which can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The data controller, in accordance with the applicable laws is the site administrator, Chiara Sacchi, who can be contacted via the CONTACTS section.
Web host (Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany Tel.: +49 (0) 9831 505-0*), is appointed as data processor, and processes data on behalf of the data controller. Hetzner is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Google is appointed as data processor, and processes data on behalf of the data controller (Google Analytics).
(courtesy of Siti Web Italia)